How GrowEQ Can Help
We worked with Superintendents and Global-Mark to develop the Code, so we know exactly how to meet the requirements of levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 certification quickly, simply and easily.
• Help you to implement your system and educate your people.
• Provide you with an action plan and activity schedule so that you don’t forget.
• Perform your internal audits and help you on-the-job.
• Provide you with ongoing support and assistance.
• Maintain your system so you keep up with ever-changing industry demands and changes in EPA, Water Authority, Fire Brigade, and legal requirements.
• Update your system when changes to international standards and codes occur.
Let us provide peace of mind, so you can focus on what you do best.
Benefits of GrowEQ’s Systems for Golf Courses
As shown in the diagram above, we’ve developed a system for each of the 4 levels of certification. Our systems are:
Cheaper than hiring a consultant to write a system just for your golf course.
We don’t mark our own exam paper! Audits are performed by an internationally recognised certification body.
Our systems have been independently assessed by a certification body, to ensure they are legally compliant for golf courses and they comply with the Golf Course Environmental & Safety Management Code and the internationally recognised standards ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and AS/NZS 4801 OHS Management Systems.
We are experts in our field and have been developing management systems for over 20 years.
We understand the unique set of requirements and critical issues for golf courses and we provide best practice outcomes.
With invaluable input from golf courses, we know our systems are practical and easy to understand. We’ll guide you through the process.
To enquire please click here.