Over 1.6 million organisations around the world have implemented and are certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, proving this standard remains in high demand. It is the leading standard for management systems. Indeed, it can be considered the parent of all of them.
The purpose of ISO 9001 is to provide organisations with a foundation upon which to build sound business practices and processes. A well designed ISO 9001 Quality Management System will communicate to all your staff how you want your organisation to run – utilising the best knowledge, skills, experience and know-how available. It will help your business to grow, by:
- Increasing efficiencies.
- Decreasing defects and waste.
- Winning lucrative tenders.
- Expanding your customer base.
- Improving quality.
- Improving consistency – in the products and services you supply, the processes you use and how your staff do their job.
Do you want your ISO 9001 Quality Management System to help you:
- Reduce costs?
- Reduce waste and defects?
- Become more efficient?
- Improve consistency in products, services & processes?
- Reduce business risks?
- Supply big business and the government?
- Win lucrative tenders?
- Grow your business?
Our solutions are:
- Simple and practical.
- User friendly.
- Low on documentation.
- Customised to meet the needs of your business.
- Fully integrated with your existing systems.
Here are some real life benefits…
In a recent survey, organisations which had implemented ISO 9001 reported the following major benefits:
Improvement in customer satisfaction and loyalty
Boost in operational performance
Increase in new customers and retention of existing clients
1 International BSI Excellerator Research 2011.